Schoology Course Images

Some of you are diving right in and integrating Schoology into your daily routine! This makes me so happy! Some of you are still hesitant and I get it! No pressure either way. The more and more I use Schoology the more I like it! It’s growing on me, if you give it a whirl it will grow on your too! One confusing part, for not only teachers but also students is the way that courses are listed under the courses tab. Since Schoology pulls from PowerSchool students have a course for all subject areas, all resources and even conduct and work habit.

You can rearrange your courses by selecting the doubled headed arrow and moving the most used course to the top. You, as the instructor, can also upload a new course image! This just helps the students locate Math, English, Reading, Etc!

Below you will find some images (created in Google Slides) that you can copy, edit and upload to your courses to make it easier to locate! I’ve embedded them so you can see them but you will need to click the link beside each school name to make a copy for yourself. When you are pleased with the images go to File – Download as – JPEG so you can upload it to Schoology! Grab me if you need help!

Seven Pines – Great Minds Under Construction

Johnson/Echo Lake – Superheros

Fair Oaks – Go for the Gold

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.