Computer Login Cards

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I know that you are all busy prepping your classrooms and preparing for the students arrival next week but I wanted to make sure you had the resources you need to get your students logged in and on the computers from day one!

I will be printing a master list of computer log ins for you and placing them in your mailboxes! Johnson and Fair Oaks will get them today (Wednesday) and Seven Pines and Echo Lake will get them tomorrow (Thursday). You can also pull your students info from PowerSchool if you are too anxious to wait!!

Below you will find log in card templates for each of your school’s themes this year! They are “view only” so just make a copy and then plug in your student’s information! Email me if you have any problems!

Superhero Theme (Echo Lake and Johnson)

Construction Theme (Seven Pines)

Go for the Gold Theme (Fair Oaks)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Computer Login Cards

Superhero Theme (Echo Lake and Johnson)

Construction Theme (Seven Pines)

Go for the Gold Theme (Fair Oaks)