CovaisTech Roundup Episode 1

Round UpI find it hard sometimes splitting my time between four schools. When you only see a staff once a week it’s difficult to tell them about new ideas or lessons they can do in their classroom. That’s the main reason why I maintain this blog. As much as I put into the blog it doesn’t convey everything that I want. I started to think about it and I think I found a way to fill that gap somewhat.

Every month or so I’m going to make a short video talking about some of the lessons I’ve done. This will hopefully give you some ideas for you to use in your classroom. I’m calling it CovaisTech Roundup because, why not? My thinking is if you don’t have any time to read the blog you can watch a short video.

The videos will be posted to my YouTube channel, Vimeo and the blog. The only downside right now is that you have to see my face. I’m aware that my face is best for radio, that is why I’m currently in talks with Ryan Gosling to start hosting. By talks I mean I’m sending a bunch of unanswered tweets.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in General Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.