Ziggy Says

It’s that time of the year again…the time when I get to work with the coolest preschool teachers and students I know!  The two preschool classes at Kaechele always listen to a great song called Ziggy Says by Ziggy Marley.  It’s a spin on Simon Says, and the kids LOVE it!  Katie Clark and Gena Vara the two preschool teachers wanted to make a video with this song starring their students.

These students are from two reverse mainstream preschool special education classes. Students in the classes either have developmental delays and/or disabilities or they are typically developing students who come to the class to act as peer models for language, social skills, play skills and cognitive skills.  They are pretty amazing!  Don’t believe me?  Check it out below!

Ziggy Says from Matt Caratachea on Vimeo.

This entry was posted in Kaechele, Preschool, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

Ziggy Says