Post Mail Migration Help/FAQ!

All of my schools are officially finished with The Great Mail Migration of 2014! I still can’t believe how smoothly it went! For the most part everything looks exactly the same, except for the fact that we now have 50 GB of space as opposed to less than 100 MB. That means that we won’t be seeing that pesky, “Your mailbox is full, please delete messages” notification anymore!

With that being said, there may be a couple of things that need to be taken care of so no one loses any sleep over email issues.  Here are some of the main issues I have been seeing:

– Where is my archived mail?
– I made folders in Outlook before the mail migration, but they are gone now!
– Outlook won’t let me move my mail to folders!
– I had a signature before the migration, but now I don’t!

Never fear!  All of these are really easy fixes.  I made a video explaining how to do all of these things.  It’s in this post, but I will also add it to my teacher resources page so that you will always know where to find it if something happens in the future.

Outlook FAQ from Matt Caratachea on Vimeo.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Post Mail Migration Help/FAQ!

– Where is my archived mail?