What A Great First Week!

Wow! We did it! With the first week of school coming to a close it seems like everything is slowly falling into place. Even though there are still a few speed bumps with all of our new technology and changes with everything this year it is so great to see all of the smiles on the faces of so many teachers and students! It is also amazing to see so many teachers motivated to work with their ITRT this early in the year. Every day more and more teachers are signing up for lessons or planning with me and I love it. There are a ton of new and fun ideas teachers are trying out, but don’t think that we need to start from scratch if you don’t want to. Remember to look under the Newsletters page here on my blog for ideas we can do together in the classroom. The lessons that are on the newsletter are grouped by grade level and can be adapted in any way to fit your particular classroom!  Also don’t forget to follow the Elementary ITRT Blog Collection.  Here you will see all of the great things that all of the ITRTs are doing throughout the county.  If you want to try any of the things you find on the blog collection we can meet and figure out how to tailor it to your classroom.

I hope you had a great week!  I saw so many amazing things happening at every school I went to!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.