Here We Go…

I hope everyone had a fun relaxing break, you know between all of the summer training sessions. With all of the changes this year I bet everyone is feeling super stress free…

I know one of the biggest apprehensions about the start of the school year is the new Dells. When I was first handed the Dell, it felt awkward and weird. I would get frustrated because I knew what I wanted to do but it took me a while to figure out how to do it. It was like writing my name with my left hand. I knew how to write my name but when I do it takes a long time and looks horrible.

But that was just for a couple of weeks. After I started using it more I became faster and more comfortable with the Dell. I now realize all the great things I can do with this machine. I can do just as much if not more than I could do with my old Mac. The possibilities for the students are endless.

You may feel a little overwhelmed by all the choices. Like a kid in a candy shop, you want one of everything and don’t know where to start. That’s where I come in. I’m a resource for you to help navigate the choices and pick the piece of technology that works best for you.

Schedule a time with me and let’s have a conversation. Let’s talk about the choices and what will work best for you. Remember, I’m here to help.

This entry was posted in General Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.