Resources from the “Hart”

Its been a big week for me professionally! Earlier this week I accepted a Resource Teacher Admin position at Fair Oaks Elementary. I am overly excited for this opportunity, but I know I will truly miss working with all of my teachers from my five schools: Carver, Echo Lake, Johnson, Seven Pines, and Three Chopt.  It has been an awesome time over the past few years getting to know and learn from them all.

techie bunchEven harder will be leaving my most amazing team of ITRTs, the Techy Bunch. I have grown leaps and bounds as an educator because of their incredible talents that surround me.  The memories of research, laughs, collaboration, laughs, creativity, laughs, problem solving, and more laughs, will be inspiring times that I cherish forever. My only regret is I only experienced the love for two years.

Thank you for all for making my experience as an ITRT a positive and enlightening one.  I look forward to keeping up with all the amazing things you all do, and continuing to learn from you! With that being said, Mr. Hart’s ITRT Blog has been officially reborn into Resources from the Hart.  I can’t wait to continue to share all the great resources I come across and share all the projects my future Fair Oaks’ students create in the coming years!

This entry was posted in Updates. Bookmark the permalink.