Calendly – Seamless Scheduling

I ran across an awesome scheduling website that works seamlessly with Google Calendar. It’s called Calendly. Because it’s so easy, I am now switching the way my teachers sign up for meetings, lessons, etc. with me. For teachers, this could be a great way for scheduling parent conferences.

To get started, you simply have to take a couple minutes to set up scheduling preferences, share the link with whomever is scheduling with you, and then people schedule their times with you based on your preferences. One of my favorite parts is they don’t have to make an account with the website to make an appointment. They fill out the important information when scheduling. Once someone verifies all the information for your appointment, the dates and times are automatically added to your Google Calendar, and confirmation emails are sent to the parties involved. It also gives the person requesting the appointment the option of adding the event to their calendar.

If you are one of my teachers at my schools, follow these two easy steps to make an appointment with me:

1. Check my Calendar (Link also in my Email Signature) to see when I am at your school and available.
2. Go to the Scheduling Link (Link also in my Email Signature) to schedule a time. Once verified, it will add the appointment to my calendar, send me an email, send you an email, and give you the option of adding it to your calendar as well!

***Please Note: Although it will automatically add the event to my calendar, this appointment will not be finalized until we communicate on a plan for the lesson or meeting. This will ensure that we have a successful and meaningful lesson or meeting.***

This entry was posted in Updates. Bookmark the permalink.