Pass It On

This morning, I received a Tweet from Kelly Tenkely in Colorado who writes the wonderful blog, http://ilearntechnology.com/, informing me that she had presented me with a blog award.
This award is meant to honor the blogs that we read regularly and find helpful, informative and to me, absolutely fabulous.
Now it is my turn to pay it forward and nominate 10 blogs that I read regularly. Yesterday I was asked to use 3 words to describe my PLN (Personal Learning Network) and the words I used were “best in education” because the educational blogs I read are nothing short of amazing.
The rules of the award are as follows:

1- Copy and display the picture of the award given to you;
2- Link back to the blog that nominated you;
3- Nominate 10 different blogs yourself;
4- Inform the people you nominated, so they can in turn, continue the chain and spread the word about other great blogs out there.
So here is my list of 10 and I easily could have listed 50!!

1. Bits and Pieces Place
2. Nicholas Provenzano’s Blog: The Nerdy Teacher
3. Melissa Edwards  “Technology: figuring out how the pieces fit”
4. Miss McMillan’s Blog
5.  “It’s Elementary” Blog
6. What Ed Said
7. ABC Tech Tuesday
8. The Techie Classroom
9. Bionic Teaching
10. I have to mention the person who actually started me blogging, Frank Fitzpatrick from my team of ITRTs here in Henrico. He learned wordpress so that we could all get started, and without him I wouldn’t have found all of these other resources. His blog: Frank Fitzpatrick’s Blog is a great resource for others, and he is also a Virginia Trekker, which is a site he and 3 others created to help with the Virginia SOLs. You inspire me.
Now I know there are a couple that have been nominated before, but I had to list them another time- and thanks!

This entry was posted in Examples. Bookmark the permalink.