Glance at a Golden Week 6.11-6.15

Summer vacation is finally here! Thank you for making my first year in 5th grade such a wonderful one! Because of you all, I know that 5th grade is the place for me! 🙂 I wish each and every one of you a happy, relaxing summer that is full of memories. Be sure to read, review, and head over to Mobymax to support all the learning that took place this school year. Student login information will be coming to you in the mail soon!

THIS WEEK IN…

Moving On Ceremony– On Tuesday night, we celebrated the students’ accomplishments and graduation from elementary school! We are so proud of each and every student for their hard work this year and throughout all of their elementary careers.

Science Day– Wednesday was FULL of excitement as we celebrated the students’ hard work on their Quia quizzes this year! If the students passed all Quia quizzes, they were invited to attend Science Day–a day full of fun science experiments! We launched rockets, made kinetic sand, created mentos geysers, made and ate homemade ice cream, and more! Be sure to ask your children to tell you all about this awesome day!

Market Carnival Day– We concluded our fifth grade celebrations with our final Market Day, which was carnival themed! The students ran handmade carnival games for their classmates to play with and participated in a raffle auction for an assortment of fun prizes. Following Market Day and awards, we enjoyed taking pictures in the learning garden and ice cream from Mister Softee, courtesy of the PTA! Thanks PTA!

All my best to you as you venture off to middle school! Never forget your time spent at Trevvett and the wonderful memories you have created here. You each have the potential do to great things and I can’t wait to hear about them in the future!

With love, Mrs. Golden

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.