Wild About Learning!

Welcome back students, teachers, and parents!! This year our theme is “Wild About Learning!”

I am WILDLY excited about a new program that I am starting this year with the help of Coach Keeton and Coach Thompson!  We will be running a program called Young Men In Motion.  Teachers will choose 10 4th and 5th grade boys to participate in this running and character building club!  We will be training after school to run the Nutzy 5k on December 6th.  Student will have sponsors who will support them in their running and behavior goals.

As a new school year begins, please remember to set a good schedule for your children at home for homework and getting to bed on time.  Make sure they have a homework space and routine in place to get this done.   This will help them to be WILDY successful.

Our first character trait this year is RESPECT.  I can’t wait to get into the classrooms and start talking about how we can show our Johnson Respect this year.  Also, welcome to our newest Jaguars!  I will have new student groups running September 8th-19th.   I can’t wait for you to be part of our Johnson family!

~Mrs. Yonce 🙂