The Simply Organizer

Name of Invention: The Simply Organizer
Group Members Charlotte Thornton and Zenia Rai

Website Image:

Link To Website: https://thesimplyorganizer.weebly.com

Brief Description of the Invention: This Simply Organizer keeps you organized and neat throughout the school day! You no longer have to worry about losing homework, or not finding a pencil. Enjoy!

13 thoughts on “The Simply Organizer

1. This is a really great idea and I would use this a lot! It would be a little hard to use the whiteboard because you have to take it out.

2. I like this because I’m really unorganized. But, it seems like it’d be hard to put in and take out of your bag (if you wanted to use the whiteboard part, you’d have to take it out). Other than that, this is a great idea!

3. I do think it would help a lot of people and I might even use it, but I would be worried about its durability, because I normally have a lot of thinks in my backpack and I think it might break

4. I really think I would use this. It looks really cool and it would be just for me because I love to be organized! I think you should include a strap if you want to take this up to your room instead of your entire backpack.

5. I don’t think this has a very good concept. For example, I can just use a binder, and tote, or just a backpack. Obviously, I wouldn’t buy it because I don’t think this solves a common problem, and if it does, it has already been solved.

6. It would help but do you really need to seperate your notebooks, it’s not like they will fall apart. Also why would you write stuff on the front if you will keep it on your backpack. I kinda like it.

7. It was a good structure overall but the only problem is putting your notebooks back in would be a little difficult since the dividers could move around.

8. Invention – 4
    Problem Solving – 4
    Product Information – 4
    Time Management – 4
    Webpage – 4
    Quality of Product – 4
    Great Idea. Great Organizer