Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful holiday weekend.  I know the pools have opened and the weather is perfect!  Please take a moment to talk with your child to about the meaning of Memorial Day.  We take this day to honor and remember those who serve and those who have died protecting our county.

School will be closed on Monday in observance of Memorial Day.

Tuesday-Friday: CTE Book Fair

PLEASE WEAR RED ON TUESDAY!!!!  We will help celebrate special friends as they compete in their own Rockstar and Relay events!

Wednesday, June 1 Math Night and Family Picnic!  4 – 6 pm

It was a soggy Field Day but so much fun!!

Field Day Fun!

**** Attention!  Date change!  I will be holding Student Led Conferences on Tuesday, June 7***** 

Conference forms will come home in your child’s folder on Tuesday!  Conference times have been assigned to allow for 5 conferences at one time and spacing in the room.  If you are unable to attend at your assigned time, please let me know and I will do my best to assign a new time.

We are still learning!!!  This week we will learn:

Language:  sound /ur/ makes in words like curl and surf, we will also focus on the upcoming Student Led Conferences by finalizing our stories!

Math:  Problem solving and math facts! – If you have not purchased or made math flash cards, please get some now!  Students need to be fluent with addition and subtraction facts to 20.

Science:  Plants (needs, parts, classifying)

Social Studies:  Memorial Day, Independence Day and review other holidays

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.