The Provisional Pocket

Name of Invention: The Provisional Pocket
Group Members Vaidehi, Mallavika, and Charlotte B.

Website Image:

Link To Website: https://sites.google.com/henrico.k12.va.us/the-provisional-pocket/home

Brief Description of the Invention: The Provisional Pocket is a pocket that can be easily attached to your pants to carry small items such as your phone. It comes in different patterns and sizes and one can be easily found to match your pants. The Provisional Pocket is a convenient way to carry your phone or other small items when you don’t want to carry a purse. The Provisional Pocket was made to make life easier for you!

19 thoughts on “The Provisional Pocket

1. I think it’s cool that you can add another pocket to your pants, but I don’t thing it would too helpful and the pocket could fall out.

2. Ok, I just have to say: YES YES YES! Finally. This is amazing because I often find myself trying to put my phone or something into my pocket, but I’m unable to because the pocket is too small. The only problems I have: do they come in different colors/patterns? Because I don’t want an orange pocket on my green pants or something to that effect. Also, if you have to safety pin it in, wouldn’t it fall out easily?

3. It is a very good and makes sense, and solves a problem, however for anyone who has a pocket, or have a large pocket, it would not make as much sense, and personally, I would not want to poke holes in my pocket

4. Although this is a good problem solving product, this product only applies to women. I have nothing against women, except half of the market is men which means half of the people who would buy a new invention won’t, unless the men are buying it for their wives or sisters or cousins.

5. I think this is an awesome idea. Personally, I don’t experience this problem and I don’t think I would use it. However, I know it is a common problem and it seems helpful. Your website looks very nice!

6. I understand how the pockets might be too small, but it doesn’t look too convienient seeing how hard it was to attach to your pants. I get this product but, would not use it.

7. All the pants I own with pockets can fit all sized phones but I do have pants without pockets and I really think this would be a good idea

8. I really liked this invention! I liked that there were different patterns to match what you were wearing
    Problem Solving-4
    Product Information-4
    Time Management-4
    Webpage-4
    Quality of Product-4

9. I don’t think that this is a common problem because my phone fits easily in my pocket, and my dad has an Iphone 6+, and it fits fine in his pocket.

10. This is a cool idea but it doesn’t look like it would blend very well or be convenient. Also how would you be able too close the pocket if the flap is tucked in? Couldn’t someone just rob you?

11. Invention – 4
    Problem Solving – 4
    Product Information – 4
    Time Management – 4
    Webpage – 4
    Quality of Product – 4
    I like how you described your product.