The Deep Sleeper

Name of Invention: The Deep Sleeper
Group Members Srinivasan Kannan and Preston Centeno

Website Image:

Link To Website: https://deepsleeper.weebly.com

Brief Description of the Invention: The Deep Sleeper is a way to make your sleep better. It makes work easier for you and it only costs 50 dollars. It prevents you from kicking off your blanket, and also makes it easier to push it off yourself in the morning as well.

19 thoughts on “The Deep Sleeper

1. I don’t experience this problem and think it is a little to hard to reset the clips. Also, what if you kick or slap the clipy thingy and it goes WHOOSHSH and falls of BAM your cold.

2. You guys obviously put a lot of thought into solving this problem. It’s creative and the quality itself is great! I would definitely consider investing in this product!

3. The Deep Sleeper is very cool. You clearly put a lot of time and thought into it. The only thing is that I’m not sure exactly how to use it.

4. Even though I don’t have this problem, it is very creative and makes sense and solves a real problem that a lot of people have. I think this would be a very good invention

5. I think it’s a good idea, but the problem is that you might hit your foot on the retractable thingy. And that would painful.

6. This seems very uncomfortable and inconvenient. I wouldn’t want this because I sleep fine anyways but I don’t think this would help people who can’t sleep well anyways.

• Zenia I understand your concern but for us light sleepers out there, this product actually works. I have tested it myself.