The Infinity Holder

Name of Invention: The Infinity Holder
Group Members Soraya Byrdsong, Alessia Giusti, Amanda Whitley

Website Image:onvgro

Link To Website: http://theinfinityholder.weebly.com

Brief Description of the Invention: Our invention combines a holder for anything from a tablet to a book with a cup holder. It slides on to virtually any table and is easy to use. You can adjust cup size to fit almost any cup.

21 thoughts on “The Infinity Holder

1. The Infinity Holder was quite the invention, as it solved a problem that I see in my everyday life. I often times am neglected of a proper way to secure my bottles, and this solves that problem instantaneously.

2. I believe this is a good product which does its job. It seems like it has good materials, but I agree with Garrett in that it seems a bit big for some small children.

3. The infinity holder is good but not great, it does not appeal simply due to the fact of it’s simplicity.

4. The Infinity Holder is a great product because people are always clumsily knocking over their drinks and spill it all over themselves. This product prevents having to go all day with a stain on your pants.

5. This will help many people with problem of spilling water, but I think you should make it that the invention is a little less bulky.

6. It is a little too big for a desk with all the other things that we put on it, but maybe you can make it a little smaller and it would be a lot better.

7. This is a great idea, especially for someone with little kids. My only suggestion is that it just seems a little large, so maybe other versions could be smaller.

8. Would be good for some people, but with the stand, it seems like its really big just to solve a relatively easy and small solution.

9. I think that this is a great idea for someone with kids. Kids are messy and they’re always knocking things off of tables. This would solve a problem that is very real for parents of children.

10. I think this is a great idea for someone who works in an office at home with kids so that they don’t knock the drink off the desk as they are playing.