On Fleek Makeup Brush Cleaner

Name of Invention: On Fleek Makeup Brush Cleaner
Group Members Vicky Osenga, Kaylee Traylor, and Camilla Fowler

Website Image:Capture-1

Link To Website: http://hcps-osengava1.wix.com/onfleekbrushcleaner

Brief Description of the Invention: The On Fleek Brush Cleaner cleans and dries your makeup brushes faster than any brush cleaner that existed before it. It allows you to use your brush immediately after cleaning it. It’s faster, cheaper, and the most effective! Easy, breezy, beautiful. ON FLEEK!

22 thoughts on “On Fleek Makeup Brush Cleaner

1. I love this idea. I have a favorite brush that I uses for everything so this problem is a daily occurrence. The product is put together really well and works perfectly. I would definitely buy this product if it was on the shelves.

2. I really like this product and how it’s much cheaper and faster than many other makeup brush cleaners. I also really liked how it dried it and washed it.

3. I think this invention is going to be a very useful invention for people who like to carry a lot of things around with them.

4. I feel like the On Fleek Makeup Brush Cleaner is a great product, but since I am a male it does not really appeal to me.

5. The On Fleek Makeup Brush Cleaner would certainly appeal to girls of all ages, as it solves a pesky little nuisance that they experience all the time. I would purchase this product if I was of the opposite gender.

6. I think this is a great idea, this has potential to actually sell in stores. Nothing like this has been invented yet and it seems like a very annoying problem to solve.

7. It seems like a good, effective product, but I think it would be hard to explain from just a manual to a person who has no idea how it works if it was a real invention.

8. The On Fleek Makeup Brush Cleaner is creative because it combines a fan with mush and a sponge to help clean a makeup brush. However, I think you could also expand this to toothbrushes to make it for guys too. I know that toothpaste always gets stuck in my toothbrush and is probably similar to how makeup gets stuck in the brush.

9. I would never use this product because I don’t use makeup, but for some people I think that this product would be amazing