Dock-It Pocket

Name of Invention: Dock-It Pocket
Group Members Abigail B, Sarah R, Erika W, Jade G, and Jordan M

Website Image:Capture

Link To Website: http://jeaniesdockitpocket.weebly.com/

Brief Description of the Invention: Hey girls! Have you ever bought a nice pair of jeans, and then realized they had fake pockets? This inspired our group members to create a fun invention that helps deal with those “fake” pockets! Two versions help deal with this issue, the fashion statement, or the classic version! This attachable pocket is very useful for holding large items such as the IPhone 6 or 6+, cameras, small items, etc. Enjoy!

9 thoughts on “Dock-It Pocket

1. Invention Model:4 Dock it Pocket appears very practical and neat and was a very detailed model.

Problem Solving:3 Creatively solves a problem, especially if you have pants that don’t have a pocket.

Product Information:4 Product specifications were very detailed and several pictures were included to show how to attach it.

Webpage Design:4 The theme is clear throughout the website and it looks very professional.

Quality of Product/Aesthetics:3 Product is sized properly.

2. Invention Model: 4
    Problem Solving: 4
    Product Information: 4
    Webpage: 4
    Quality of Product: 4; I love the idea, but it seemed slightly large.

3. Invention Model: 4 – The invention is clever
    Problem Solving: 3 – It is a good problem, but I usually don’t use pockets
    Product Information: 4 – There is good description
    Webpage: 4 – There was a very good theme!
    Quality of Product: 3 – I feel like the invention could have been a little bit smaller

4. invention model= I thought it was a 4 because it showed great effort, thought and logic to develop
    Problem solving=i rate in a 3 because The invention creatively solves a problem
    Product information= 4 because the information in the site shows plenty of detail and effort
    Webpage= 3 they created a very detailed webpage but had some spelling errors
    Quality of product/ aesthetics= it shows great detail

5. This is a very good stylish invention. That uses very good thinking skills. If i was a girl I would use it. 🙂 It clearly solves a problem of not having a pocket(4). This shows amazing effort.(4). This really creative and complex with amazing detail.(4) The webpage is really neat (4)

6. I love this idea! I would buy it, if it was really available! I always feel like I need an extra pocket! I also love the idea of making it out of jean cloth! Very creative! I also think that you could take off some of the frills on some of them so that more of us could enjoy it. All in all, a brilliant idea!

• For the invention model, I give it a four, because it looks very thought-out and planned.
      For problem solving, I give it another four! I thought that it really would solve the no or very shallow pockets problem.
      For product information, I give it a three. There is a nice description, but not too much detail.
      For webpage, I give it a four. The webpage really stands out and I think it is perfect for the idea of a Dock-It Pocket.
      For quality of product/aesthetics I give them a another four! I think the product looks neat, organized, and works and the webpage is great. I love it!

7. This is a very creative idea, but I think you could improve on the design because it looks like it could fall off easily. You could also take some ribbons off so boys could use it to.