Chill Factor

Name of Invention: Chill Factor
Group Members Max, Zack, and Grason

Website Image:Capture

Link To Website: http://chillfactor.weebly.com

Brief Description of the Invention: Do you hate it when you crack open what’s supposed to be a cold one, and you find out it’s really a warm one? This has happened to me countless times. Get ready for the end of this nuisance. The “Chill Factor” is the fastest way to get your sodas to chill out. Just add cold ice water, put in your soda, take our specially-made “Soda Wand” and wriggle, wiggle, jiggle, shimmy, shake, squirm and enjoy.

5 thoughts on “Chill Factor

1. I give your invention model 3, it was good but hard to see it. For problem solving a 2, it solved a problem. For product information 3, because you gave some information but not very clearly. For the webpage a 4, the website was good the pictures helped. For Quality of product a 3, it seemed to look okay and worked well in your video. Overall your invention was good.

2. Invention Model – 4 I give them a 4 because the soda wand looked like a hard project to make
    Problem Solving – 2 I give them this because you can already just put the soda into a bucket of ice without having to stir it
    Product Information – 3 I give them this rating because they had a lot of great describing information
    Webpage – 4 I give them this rating because they had very good pages and the pages were very eye catching
    Quality of Products – 4 I give them this rating because it looked like they worked really hard on their product

3. Invention Model: I would give it a 3, because the idea of the invention is cool, but a bucket and a stick leaves something to be desired.
    Problem Solving: I give this a 2, because a quick chiller sounds cool, but does stirring a can around in ice really make that faster?
    Product Information: A 4, because no matter what my opinion is, this website shows lots of information about its product.
    Webpage: I give this another 2, because when looking closer, you can see that there could’ve been more effort with pictures and videos. In the demonstration, I’m not even sure it worked.
    Quality of Product: I give it a 1, because it doesn’t take a lot of thought to put paper on a bucket and words on a stick.

4. Invention Model: I gave it a three. I think there could be more effort on the final project.
    Problem solving: I gave it a three. I don’t entirley understand the problem. Was it for when your cooler doesn’t work or when you don’t have a cooler?
    Product Information: I gave it a four. Your website was very discriptive and I know I can count at least 10 good words.
    Webpage: I gave it a 3. I think it was a good website. Although the video was a bit choppy and hard to understand seeing the backround noise.
    Quality of Product: I gave it a 3. The product is good but it could be better.