Retracta-pencil

Name of Invention: Retracta-pencil
Group Members Cole Szymonik, Andrew Wood

Website Image:Capture1234

Link To Website: https://sites.google.com/a/henricostudents.org/retracta-pencil/home

Brief Description of the Invention: The Retracta-Pencil is designed to keep a pencil on your person at all times. The “wristband” design allows you to keep it on your person, and the badge reel means that you won’t drop it.

21 thoughts on “Retracta-pencil

1. I really like your invention! It’s simple, and it solves a really big problem, for me at least. 🙂

2. I think this would really help me keep track of my pencils, the only thing I am concerned about is if it slams into my hand after pulling it out

3. I like it because I will never lose my pencil. But I wonder if the tension on the string might be too much to pull out the pencil enough to write with.

4. Excellent! The retracta pencil would be a very useful invention. I myself lose pencils all the time, and this would be useful to use.

5. I’m going to be the first to say- Wow! I think this is really sweet! I often lose my pencils and go through them very fast. This would solve that problem! I would buy one if they were in stores. Actually, I’d probably buy, like, fifty!