HookBook

Name of Invention: HookBook
Group Members Emme & Katie

Website Image:hookbookk

Link To Website: http://hookbookk.weebly.com/

Brief Description of the Invention: The struggle of being comfortable while reading has made it hard to encourage people to open a good book. Therefore, we came up with an idea to improve reading for the better. The HookBook combines comfort with durability to make the reading experience enjoyable for all!

15 thoughts on “HookBook

1. Very clever idea, however it looks like it might be uncomfortable if someone with relatively thick thighs were to try it

2. this is really cool and it looks like it will work really well and it will help the problem with losing your page

3. Um, the description doesn’t actually say how it helps the reading experience, just that it does. How does it help?

4. This is a pretty cool invention. If it was a real thing, which it totally is, I would probably. When I’m reading lying down, books more often then not, fall on my face..

5. This is the best thing in the whole world I dread reading because the books are annoying even though I absolutely love reading and I want to buy one please make me one this is a great invention I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. This would be helpful in many scenarios, including in Mrs. Dobrinksi’s class when her Shakespeare books close.

7. I would recommend this to people who love reading. This would be a great thing to use in the outdoors when it is windy. I especially love the design – it’s simple and efficient. If this was in the market, I would probably buy one.

8. The only thing I may change would be making it so that a big book, like Harry Potter (which I have read 3 times), could fit and still have the pages be able to be held down. It just looks like it may not work for huge books like that. I love it!

9. Ok, so I am a huge reader, no kidding, I’m obsessed, and when I read for hours at a time, I am changing positions every ten minutes. Eventually, I run out of positions and my neck or back hurts from being in the same positions. This is really smart. Can I buy one? 😉 I would bring it everywhere I go, just like I bring about four books everywhere I go. It sounds really great. I’d buy a ton of them. So cool!