Teddy Tumbler

Name of Invention: Teddy Tumbler
Group Members Rylie Vann, Emma Walker, Laura Bertino

Website Image:home-page

Link To Website: http://teddytumbler.weebly.com

Brief Description of the Invention: When your thirsty at night, and you don’t feel like getting out of bed, the Teddy Tumbler will have your back with water at hand. This product was made by Cake Inc. Please Enjoy!

9 thoughts on “Teddy Tumbler

1. Invention Model: 4. The invention looks easy to use where you have to take the water bottle out and wash it and the teddy bear and it looks like it definitely works.
    Problem Solving: 3. I, personally, keep a glass or bottle of water with me at night, but if I didn’t, the Teddy Tumbler does solve a big problem.
    Product Information: 4. You give a lot of information about the Teddy Tumbler and I easily understood what your invention did and how it worked to solve the problem.
    Website: 3. Your website was neat and organized as well as colorful and eye-catching.
    Quality of Product/Aesthetics: 3. There were a few grammar/spelling errors as well as the fact that every word on your website was capitalized save a few. Otherwise, the product is polished and looks nice.

2. This invention was great and very unique. The idea of sleeping with a water bottle is brand new and I would definitely buy this product. Awesome job! I would give you a 4 for invention model, because it was thought through and worked out very well in the end. For problem solving, I give you a 4. I believe that your problem is when you sleep you need water and it is more convenient to be hugging it. It is definitely a 4 for product information. On the webpage you clearly stated how it is used, what it is made of, how big it is, and what it was made of in a commercial like manner. A 4 for you website, because your have all of the required information and you made it very professional and neat. The quality of the product is a huge 4. Your finish product is polished and it functions like it could be sold at a store.