The AddaCup

Name of Invention: The AddaCup
Group Members Alexa Mosley, Diana Kirilov, Jeanehli Hernandez, Serena Grant

Website Image:snip1

Link To Website: http://theaddacup.weebly.com/

Brief Description of the Invention: The AddaCup is a revolutionary, portable, thermal cup holder. It is perfect for everyday use and will prove itself in any setting such as school, work, home, and in the car! It’s sturdy handle will slide into any pre-existing cup holder or other vertical surface, such as the back of a chair. Not only is it extremely portable, but it is also thermal. The thermal material found inside the AddaCup is ideal for keeping your drinks at a designated temperature. Whether you have a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate or an ice cold Coca-Cola, the AddaCup is perfect for you!

13 thoughts on “The AddaCup

1. For me there was an error loading the website, however from your desription it sounds like and awesome idea. I think the cup should be bigger. It is really smart and I would use it.

2. Invention model: 4 looked like they put time into it and was pretty creative.
    Problem solving: 4 because it does solve the problem of being able to put drinks anywhere.
    Product info: 4 had a ton of info and everything I would need to know if I were to buy one of these cups.
    Quality: 3 didn’t have that much support on it and looks like it could collapse on itself.
    Webpage: 4 had all the requirements and looked colorful.

3. This invention is really good because I run into this problem all the time at movie theaters or even in my own home when I need to find a place for a cup. This invention is so helpful because it helps when you when you need to find a place for a cup. This is very helpful because of that, so here are my Ideas of the product:
    Invention model:4
    Problem solving: 4 I have this problem all the time
    product information:4
    Quality of product: this really solves a problem and is neatly made.
    This SOLVES a problem I always have!

4. Invention Model: 4, it looks like as if you guys
    Problem Solving: 4, It solves that annoying problem
    Product Information: 4, it gives a lot of information on the addacup
    Webpage: 3, It’s really good, but you could make it better by putting in how to make the addacup
    Quality of Product: 3, doesn’t look that sturdy

5. 4 on invention model- it is cool and I think it would probably work
    3 on problem solving because I don’t think that is much of a problem
    4 on product information because it is descriptive on the website
    3 on the quality because it would probably not be useful to some people

6. For invention model, I say a 4 because it was very creative and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it. Also for problem solving, a 4 because I know I and a lot of other people would like cup holders in more places and you solved the problem perfectly. Your webpage was phenomenal so you definitely deserved a 4, you were very detailed and your pictures gave even more depth into your product. You final product looked like it was made and manufactured by a top notch designer so again a 4. All together your project was amazing!

7. Invention Model: 4- I give you a four because it was well built.
    Problem:3- I give you a three because not everybody would need this, only a few.
    Product information: 4- A four because you described it well
    Webpage:4- It was well designed with tons of information
    The quality: 3- The design had few errors

8. invention model: 4
    why: it looks great
    problem solving: 4
    why: it solves a good problem that everyone can use
    product info: 3
    why: the website has good information
    webpage: 4
    why: it has a great set-up
    quality of product: 3
    why: it doesn’t exactly look appealing

9. Invention Model: 3 – I feel like the invention could have been a bit more neater
    Problem Solving: 4 – The invention clearly solves a problem
    Product Information: 4 – There was lots of detail
    Webpage: 3 – There wasn’t a clear theme
    Quality of Product: 3 – The invention didn’t look as durable as it could have been. Maybe try different materials?

10. Invention Model – 4 – Very well built and great colors and designs!
    Problem Solving – 4 – It solves the problem of not being able to fit a drink anywhere and it can clip on easily.
    Product Information – 4 – The information is very efficient.
    Webpage – 4 – The webpage is great and set up well.
    Quality of Product – 3 – It is great, but it could be a little neater.

11. Invention model gets a 4 because, it is constructed very well and shows great effort, especially for sixth graders.
    Problem solving gets a 4 as well because, I have had this problem multiple times and it is creative.
    Product information gets a 4 too because, it is presented creatively, has an abundance of pictures, and lots of information.
    The webpage gets a 4 because, again, it has lots of useful pictures, has all required components, and engaging.
    The quality gets 3 because you can’t get a perfect product in a sixth grade classroom but is still good with minimal errors.