March 31, 2020

Good afternoon! I hope you all are doing well. I miss your children so very much. It has been wonderful to see so many of them during our Zoom meetings. We had a wonderful read aloud today! After reviewing the results from the survey that I sent out to parents  last week, Zoom meetings have been scheduled for every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:00. I will also be having small group Zoom meetings beginning this week. If your child would like to have a one-on-one Zoom meeting with me you can email me or they can message me on Schoology.

Just a reminder that I have set up messaging with your students through Schoology. With your permission, your child can go on there and ask me questions, ask their classmates  questions, post pictures or videos of what they are doing, etc.  To access the Schoology messaging students need to log into Clever and then go to Schoology. Once in Schoology they will just need to look for the message from me under the envelope icon.

Looking for some additional learning options for your child? I sent out this attachment last week in an email that had some optional activities for your child, but am attaching it here as well. Lyons’ Distance Learning Optional Activities

Don’t forget to post a picture of your child with a sign/message to our GAES Cub Family this week to the google account: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dtmvh7DFYQbJ0kpabtjEZJFUFJPoKxZB?usp=sharing

Take care and please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.