Time to do some Spring Cleaning! The Library is hosting a fine amnesty week from March 3 to March 4. Return or renew long over due books and have your fines erased! We will also erase smaller fines if you stop by the circulation desk to talk with us.
All students are encouraged to participate in the Black History Month Movie Contest. Please see a librarian for help or come to one of our help session on Febraury 6 or February 13 in ABC. Guidelines Create a movie about a famous person, time period or event in African- American History 2-5 minutes long Images, …View full post
Come join us in ABC on March 4th for Dr. Seuss’s Birthday Party! Enjoy some of your favorite Dr. Seuss stories and a slice of cake. Enter the cake contest or stop by to get a ticket for $2.00 today!
- Create a movie about a famous person, time period or event in African- American History
- 2-5 minutes long
- Images, music and facts need to be cited in MLA format
- Due February 26
- All entries need to be submitted on flash drive, document labeled clearly with the group members’ names
- Prizes will be awarded for the best projects – 1st, 2nd, 3rd ; Most Creative, Most Inspiring
- Screening of the best projects will be presented in the auditorium during ABC on February 28