You Need Updated Paperwork ALREADY ON FILE To Try-Out!!!
Packets can be picked up in main office or from the school’s website.
- This MUST be a 2017 VHSL Athletics Physical form
- Must be RECENT – May 1, 2017 through present
- Must have all blanks filled INCLUDING ALL SIGNATURES and academic history, medical history, DATED doctor’s physical exam & insurance information
- Student Activities Contract signed by athlete and parent/guardian
- Concussion Form signed by athlete and parent/guardian
Monday, November 6, 2017
All Boys’ Basketball players will meet in Coach Lacey’s Room (227/Gym) at 5:00 pm on Monday. Try-outs will follow from 6:00-8:30 PM in the gymnasium.
First Cuts will be made following Try-Outs on Tuesday, November 7.
Final Rosters will be selected at the conclusion of varsity football season/playoffs. Until that time we will make cuts daily as needed.
What to Wear To Try-Out
-Plain, White or Light Colored T-Shirt – Coaches will provide tape and markers to place Name Tag on shirt/Number – prospects MUST wear Name Tag/Number each day of tryouts.
-A dark pair of basketball shorts (Black/Navy).
-Socks & a pair of basketball sneakers