Description: This page was designed to support students, teachers, and parents with the use of One Note and contains directions and resources for using this application. Additionally, you can find links to various support websites. One Note is an online notebook that is an excellent tool for organizing notes, journal writing, and projects. You can automatically add information, images, and links from websites. You don’t even need a handout! When you open One Note, the opening screen has instruction on how to use the product.
- The Basic for getting started in OneNote 2013
- What’s New in OneNote 2013
- How to integrate OneNote 2013 in the classroom
- How to give parts of a teacher OneNote to students
- How to share a NoteBook using the school network
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2013 Quick Stat Guide
The video below shows you how to share a OneNote Notebook via the school staff server. This is a good option for staff who need to collaborate. Remember that changes will be synced with the school server when connected to the school secure network and OneNote is open. This applies for sending changes you have made and receiving changes others have made.
Additional Online Support:
Below you will find links to web resources that will support more advanced uses of this software. Don’t forget, you can also utilize the help menu.