Home » Uncategorized » Hey guys!

Hey guys!

I miss you all so much! I hope that you are all behaving for your parents and making good choices. I wish that I could give you each a giant hug but we will have to settle for digital ones for now. Please check out CTES Spirit Days below. Have mom or dad snap a picture and I’ll add it to our blog!

Colonial Trail Spirit Days

Wed., March 18 – Wacky Hair Day!   Who cares what your hair looks like when you are at home!

Thursday, March 19 – First day of spring!  Go outside and find some signs of spring – buds on trees & bushes, flowers in bloom, birds chirping, squirrels scampering around, and more!

Friday, March 20 – Wacky Tacky Friday!  Wear wacky mismatched clothes – who cares if you have on stripes, plaid, and polka dots!

Monday, March 23 – Cartoon day!  Read your favorite cartoon and then create your own cartoon!

Tuesday, March 24 – Toy day!  Pick out your favorite toy and come up with a new way to play with it!

Wednesday, March 25 – Workout day!  Go outside to play or go to gonoodle.com and get moving!  It’s free!

Thursday, March 26 – Share your favorite reading spot! Don’t forget to include your reading buddy ~ parent, sibling, pet, stuffed animal, etc.

Friday, March 27 – Whew – you have been working hard, so relax and  wear your pajamas all day!

Stay safe, I love you!