Hi parents! Although homework has officially ‘ended’ for the year please make sure you are encouraging your child to to read/practice math facts nightly; this makes a HUGE difference in their retention and growth for next year! Please check out below for our second to last week of school, and pop on over to our Photos tab for some Field Day pictures!
Here’s what we’re working on next week::
- Language Arts: Chocolate Fever novel study
- Math: Multiplication, STEM Projects
- Social Studies: Economics- test Tuesday
- Tuesday- Economics Test
- Friday- STEM Night and Cub Celebration, 5-8pm
- Friday, June 16- Last day of school! ***Half Day***
Bonus Question:: What is opportunity cost?