Meet the Library Staff

Mrs. Staci Smith – Librarian

IMG_0416I joined Henrico’s Library Land in 2015. Prior to that, I was a teacher with the Federal Programs Preschool for 13 years. I spent time at several schools in the East End of Henrico, but spent the most time at Jacob L. Adams. Although I loved teaching preschool and that program will always have a special place in my heart, I felt I needed a change. That’s when I decided to become a librarian.

DSC_0196 I am married to Tim and we have been married for 23 years in June. We have been together since High School.  We have 2 amazing sons. Ryan is 18 and graduated from Hanover High School in 2016. He now attends J. Sargent Reynolds and is interested in Youth ministry. Eric is 15 and is in the 10th grade at Hanover. He plays a trumpet for the bands there. They are/were both involved in the HHS Marching band and other band programs. We spend a lot of time doing things as a family and are very active in our church.

Mrs. Elizabeth Testroet – Library Assistant

This is my first year at Glen Lea E.S. I worked at Chamberlayne E.S. for 12 years as a library assistant. I have also, worked at other elementary schools in the library for Summer Academy.

My husband and I have been married for over 32 years and we have threeimagejpeg_0 children. Miriam, 22, is a Foursquare Pastor and travels to other countries on mission trips. Emily, 20, attends Virginia Wesleyan College, where she is studying to become a teacher. She is very active in Marlin Ministries and Young Life. Joel, 18, is a soldier in the U. S. Army. He also was captain of the drumline for G.A.H.S. and has been part of a Praise & Worship band for years.

I enjoy spending time with my family and being involved at my church.