You can check out and read eBooks anytime, anyplace! Anywhere? Yes, as long as you have Wi-Fi access, you can check out books 24/7 and read them right away on a laptop, or on your own electronic device!
- These titles are web-based and accessible using each student’s specific username and password. Your child knows this information as they have been using this information for their Type To Learn program.
- The Login information is confidential and you are asked not to share it with anyone.
- Make sure you put the letters hcps before the username.
- Example: Username: hcps-potterhar Password: XXXX
- Please see Mrs. Tinsley if you need assistance.
- Students may check out up to 3 titles at a time for one week.
- eBooks are automatically returned at the end of the one week checkout period.
- Items may also be placed on hold if they are not available. When the eBook becomes available, the student will be notified upon logging into their account, and will have 3 days to check out the item before it is made available to the next student waiting on the hold list.
- Need help? Click HERE for a comprehensive Tip Sheet or HERE for a quick reference sheet.