About Us

Mrs. Ozmore

I received my undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech (Go Hokies!) in Family and Child Development with a concentration in Human Services.  After college, I worked for a few years in human resources for Patient First and World Access.  I also worked for a year as a mental health case manager in southwest Virginia.  While I worked towards my graduate degree in School Counseling, I was also a substitute teacher and counselor for Henrico County.  I received my M.Ed. in Counselor Education from VCU (Go Rams!) in December 2004.  I started working as a school counselor in Henrico in January 2005 and love it!  This is my sixth year at TES.

In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, music, reading, being outdoors, and hanging out with my wonderful family.  My husband and I have two elementary age sons who make us laugh, learn, and grow every day.  Perhaps the star of our family is our golden retriever, Sadie.

Please email me with any questions or concerns about your child or our school: rbozmore@henrico.k12.va.us

Mrs. Shala

I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology From VCU. While I was in college, I worked at Nordstrom as a salesperson/manager. During college, I did several months of volunteer work at the Department of Juvenile Justice in Henrico County. While in school, I also volunteered at the Richmond City YMCA where I worked with small children, mainly reading to them. I received my M.Ed in Counselor Education  from VSU in December 2012. This is my third year at TES – I split my position between Tuckahoe and Shady Grove Elementary Schools.

In my spare time, I enjoy listening to music (mostly classical), reading, and doing different activities with my family. My husband and I have two wonderful daughters who are nine and almost two years old.

Please email me with any questions or concerns about your child or our school: fshala@henrico.k12.va.us

VTVCU

Mrs. Ozmore & Mrs. Shala