Click here to sign-up for a parent-teacher conference on February 4, 2019!
Why Are Family Meals Important? Please take a peek at the Virginia Cooperative Extension newsletter for articles and healthy recipes!
This is it! If you have been putting off making your Papa John’s order to help “The Park” win $10,000, the time it now! This Thursday, May 31, is THE LAST day for the 2017-2018 school year competition. If every family orders one pizza, we WILL win the $10,000. Thank you to the families who have ordered multiple pizzas this year. We are so close to grabbing the dough. Please go to www.papajohns.com and use the code SPES. Remember, send in your receipt with your child’s name and teacher’s name for our school-wide drawing for SPES swag. Also, there is a grade level competition for most orders for the month of May. The time is now to order pizza! Pizza! Pizza!
We are in the height of an active flu season. Please make sure to adhere to the following so we can keep everyone healthy:
- If the student has a fever of 100 degrees or greater before taking a fever reducing medication.
- If the student is vomiting or has diarrhea because of illness.
- If the student has an unknown rash or possible contagious condition.
- If the student is unable to focus due to: pain, chronic health condition, and acute illness.
- If the student has flu-like illness (with or without fever) headache, tired, cough, aches, weakness, sore throat.
A child should be free of symptoms of contagious disease (fever, vomiting, diarrhea, suspicious rash, etc.)
If you have a tablet/iPad at home, check out Smart Apps For Kids Free App Friday! Each week, different apps are offered free of charge! Click the link below to check them out!