We are in the height of an active flu season. Please make sure to adhere to the following so we can keep everyone healthy:
- If the student has a fever of 100 degrees or greater before taking a fever reducing medication.
- If the student is vomiting or has diarrhea because of illness.
- If the student has an unknown rash or possible contagious condition.
- If the student is unable to focus due to: pain, chronic health condition, and acute illness.
- If the student has flu-like illness (with or without fever) headache, tired, cough, aches, weakness, sore throat.
A child should be free of symptoms of contagious disease (fever, vomiting, diarrhea, suspicious rash, etc.)
If you have a tablet/iPad at home, check out Smart Apps For Kids Free App Friday! Each week, different apps are offered free of charge! Click the link below to check them out!
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to order books for your child at Scholastic.com! Check out the website and see if there are books you would like to add to your child’s library. Please use our class code, RHBQZ when ordering. Thank you!
We are looking forward to a great year in pre-k!