- Second Grades began learning about Native American Headdress and the materials they were made from.
- So proud! Wanted me to make sure I got a picture before starting something new. I love the creativity!
- Another fun creation station celebration! Keep getting those Paw points!
- Second grades loved using glitter pens to decorate their Egyptian sarcophagus’ during art this week!
- Fifth grades have been enjoying landscapes while creating their aspen tree compositions. Look for them in the hallways soon!
Subscribe to Blog via Email