Action As Service Log Reflection
When we help others through meaningful service activities, we can feel good about our work and grow as members of the community. Some of the things we develop in ourselves by volunteering may include the following Learning Outcomes.
- Becoming more aware of our own strengths
- Understanding what challenges and limits us
- Trying new challenges/taking risks
- Working collaboratively with others
- Showing determination and commitment
- Learning new skills
- Creating, planning, and carrying out unique activities
- Becoming involved in global issues
This year AAS Reflections will relate to their chosen Outcome and a variety of tasks will be available for students to choose from.
For this year’s February reflection a link will be given by math teachers.
NOTE: All students regardless of whether hours were earned will need ro do the reflection.
DO NOT HAND IN A BLANK LOG, USE IT TO RECORD more hours