All About Me

Hello, my name is Ms. Davies and I love teaching fifth graders! I have taught 5th and 6th graders for the past 31 years. I have one daughter named Katie, who graduated from JMU last May with her Masters in Communication Sciences and Disorders. She is beginning her job as a speech pathologist in the schools this fall.  I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio so I am a loyal fan to the sports teams there like the Browns and Indians. In my free time, I love to play games like Sudoku and Scrabble, take classes at American Family Fitness, and spend time with my family. I am sure you will find me outside of school at American Family, the grocery store, or the mall so remember to say hi! I am looking forward to a great year!

Please write a complete 5 sentence paragraph including a topic sentence, three details about yourself that you would like to share with Ms. Davies and your classmates (hobbies, achievements, favorite places, likes/dislikes, etc.) and a closing sentence.