Our Nauticus Field Trip is Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Please be at school BY 7:00 AM.
- We expect to return at 4:30 PM.
Items to remember:
- Packed lunch
- Two NUT-FREE snacks for the ride there and back.
- A blanket or beach towel for lunch.
- Wear an SPES spirit wear t-shirt or your own blue shirt.
- Dress in layers because you will be outside for part of the trip.
Items you may bring:
- Electronics (no phones) for bus ride — MUST:
- Be appropriate for school
- Use headphones if sound is involved
- Not communicate between devices. The device will be confiscated if this takes place.
- Stay on the bus and be labeled. Teachers, the bus driver, and Newton Transportation are not responsible for these items.
- Camera (You are responsible for holding on to this.)
Items NOT to bring:
- Phones or cash