Follett Shelf is now known as DESTINY DISCOVER.
- The HCPS library system is adding new Ebooks to our collection all the time. We have even begun adding electronic audiobooks! You can access these books at anytime from your home computer, Kindle Fire, iPad, Android 3.0 Tablet with access to Google Play, or Smartphones. Unfortunately, FollettShelf does not work with Nook brand readers.
- For more specific info regarding your unique device check out this link for directions: http://hcps.sirsi.net/Web_local/documents/folletteshelffaq/FolletteShelfInformation.html
- You can now download those books directly to your devices by using the new BryteWave K-12 App. You can download this free App directly from the App Store.
- All HCPS staff and students have a specific login to access our E-books. Students in grades 3-5 will be provided this information in their library classes. Feel free to contact the librarian if you’d like the login information for younger students.
Faculty: Username (email username). Password (last 4 digits of your employee ID)
Students: Username (hcps-student last name, first name initial, middle initial) *Sometimes the username varies depending on the length or commonality of your last name. Password (last 4 digits of the student ID)
- If you need more information or help with our Ebooks, please contact Mrs. Utley. email@example.com/
You can also try Tumblebooks!
Tumblebooks are great for kids just learning to read. These audiobooks allow the child to read along with the story! Tumblebooks are available through OneSearch. You do need a password to access these books at home. Contact your librarian if you need this password. You can also access them from the Henrico County Public Library’s website without a password. Click here for the HCPL Kids page.