- Henrico County Public Schools uses an Open Access model for students. This means that students may freely use the library to check out whenever they have teacher permission. If Mrs. Cragle is teaching, Ms. Laws is always available to assist with checkout.
- Library books are checked out for one week.
- Kindergarten, First, Second and Third grade students may check-out 2 books at a time.
- Fourth and fifth grade students may check out up to 3 books at a time.
- If a student needs more than a week to finish a book, the student may bring the book to the library to renew it.
- Late fees are not charged at the elementary level. However, it is each and every student’s responsibility to bring their books back on time.