All About Me

Hello! Iā€™m Mrs. Lisa Stephens. I live in Henrico with my husband and our two sons. They are sixteen and eighteen years old. We have a very crazy dog named Ringo. He never leaves my side when I get home. My favorite things are to read, listen to music, and hang out with my family.

I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University and then earned a Masters in Exceptional Education from the College of William and Mary. This is my twenty second year teaching in Henrico County. I’ve taught students with disabilities, students learning to speak English, as well as general education first graders and kindergartners.

I’m excited to begin my third year at Colonial Trail!Ā  I love working with such an amazing group of educators. The faculty here is extremely dedicated and talented! I’m looking forward to another fantastic year!

Here are some more things about me!

Favorite colors: blue and green
Favorite season: autumn
Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
Favorite book: The Book With No Pictures
Favorite TV show: Big Bang Theory
Favorite song: You Are My Sunshine
Favorite food: hummus and wheat crackers
Favorite drink: orange juice
Favorite candy: Peppermint Patties
Favorite flower: tulip
Favorite sport: baseball
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite word: friend

5 Responses to All About Me

1. Palak says:

Thankyou Mrs Stephen’s, What a wonderful year Yana had with you being in KG . Today was the last day of the school and she had tears in her eye saying that I don’t want to go on summer break I want to go back to School and that where I felt once again that you are the best!!!!

2. Dhamotharan Rukmangathan says:

Hi Mrs Stephens,

The students are indeed lucky to have you as their class teacher – a talented and well rounded educator. Wish you many successful years with CTES and I wish you add another feather in your cap as the “Teacher of Year” here at CTES šŸ™‚

Regards
    Dhamo R

3. Prathibha Kandiraju says:

Hello Mrs. Stephens

It’s so nice. I really appreciate your teaching profession.I respect your take carrying of students.