* Read at least 15 minutes with your child nightly!!
* Communication Folders (“Take Home Folders”)- Please return them every day. Check them each night for papers and information. Be sure to take out the papers in the keep at home side. Remind students that when you send something to me in the folder, they are NOT to take it out. I check them first thing every morning. If students take items out, they frequently get misplaced or mixed up with someone else’s things.
* Please place any money for lunch, field trips or spirit wear in an envelope or baggie with your child’s name on it.
* Snacks – These should be healthy, no candy or sweets. We only have 10 minutes, so a second lunch is not appropriate. They should not require spoons or be spillable. We will be working while we eat and we don’t want to ruin our work.
* We’d love for you to volunteer. Younger siblings can NOT come into school with you if you are volunteering. It is a county rule due to liability.
* Dismissal Changes – These must be made in writing. The office cannot accept changes in an email for safety reasons.