Wow! February is flying by. Here are a few notes about this week.
- Monday – a President’s Day poem project is coming home. Please help your child select one of the two poems to memorize.
- Monday – We will be writing responses to “My Favorite Meal” and creating the meal using craft materials.
- Wednesday is the 99th day of school. I’d like to have everyone’s collection of 100 items in the classroom. This will allow us to be sure we have something appropriate for everyone to count the next day.
- Thursday – 100th Day of School! Just for fun, let’s all wear our green class shirt. (We’ll be using it again for another field trip and field day.)
- Thursday Night – 6:30 – Brief PTA/First Grade Performance/Multicultural Night – We will display our favorite meal projects and enjoy some culinary samples from around the world.