- My homeroom students received an Interim Report on Friday. Please look in your child’s Take Home Folder. Please sign and return it tomorrow.
- PICTURE DAY tomorrow! Please bring your beautiful smile!
- Thursday is our field trip. I am really hoping our green shirts come in on time. If they don’t arrive in time and you already have a green shirt that your can child to wear, please plan on it. DO NOT BUY A GREEN SHIRT JUST FOR THIS TRIP.
- Be sure to send a bagged lunch LABELED with your child’s name on it.
- Have your child wear shoes for adventure. There may be some climbing and running.
- Remind your student to be respectful, follow the rules of the museum and directions of their chaperone.
- Layers: Now that the mornings are cooler and the afternoons warm up, it may be helpful to dress your child in layers. The big heavy jackets are great in the morning, but by the time we go to recess, they can be a bit too much. Please consider keeping a light jacket in your student’s backpack for when we need just a little something to keep us warm.
804 - 364 - 0055
Text @ce6737 to 81010 to receive my text messages.
Transportation changes must be in writing. Please put a note in your student’s Daily Take Home Folder.