• Tuesday, January 29th, 2019

Good morning!

A updates for the week:

-Family Life is tomorrow. Information went home a few weeks ago. If you would like for your child to NOT participate, please send in the opt out form. If you do send this in, please let me know so I can lookout for it.

-I will be sending home your child’s benchmark scores this week. Please return the form signed so I know you have seen the scores.

-Homework: I am going to begin sending home the homework for the entire week on Mondays. If you child misses school or forgets to pick it up, they will have time to complete it. The homework is reinforcing what we are doing in school and is important to complete to the best of their ability. Additionally, each student has flashcards in their binder that can reviewed nightly to help with their VS/Science unit. This is the best way to get ahead for any upcoming tests/quizzes.

-Today is the first day of the 3rd nine weeks! This year is flying by and I am so thankful to be able to spend the day with each of your children!

Have a great week and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Kelly

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.