Instagram Template for Students

Click Here for the Template

Here is an Instagram template made in Google Slides that you can use with your students. I totally stole this idea from Tyler Hart. His template was in ActivInspire and I ported it over to Google Slides.

Some ways you can use this template:

• Have students create an Instagram of a famous American.
  • Create an Instagram photo of a book character.
  • Students can create an historical selfie by inserting their picture into historical photos.

What are some ways that you can use it in your class?

1. Anonymous says:

Thank you!!!!!!

2. Thank you for providing this. It’s motivating.

3. Kelly Carr says:

I saw your templates you created. They are wonderful. Do you have information on how you created these? I would love to learn how to create some photo booth type templates for my classes. (i.e. 100th Day, Dr. Seuss Day, etc.) Then they could insert their image in for different things. Love it. I know you used google slides but not sure how you can get the image in. Thanks.

• Jim Covais says:

Hey Kelly! I took screenshots from the social media site. I then placed them in the google slides presentation. I move those images to the background so they couldn’t be moved around. I hope this helps!

4. robbert weeg says:

wow. this changed my life. I am so immensely grateful for this and all the work that was put into it just for my pleasure. Let God bless your very soul and your household. I hope you never fall ill or have any misfortune befall you. You are truly an angel sent from heaven. I think about you and this wonderful piece of work everyday. To all who are contemplating using this template, I assure you, this the best choice. Amen.

5. Paul says:

This is amazing! Your templates for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are exactly what I have been looking for! Thank you for sharing! You’re a genius!

6. Thanks this is awesome!! My teacher used this and had balck and white photos of it on paper but I went and found it online! I can photo shop it and use it thanks!!

7. Kelly says:

This is incredible and exactly what I was looking for. My fifth graders will love this! Thank you so much for sharing, I really appreciate it!

8. Kia says:

This is such a great idea…When I try to change information on the template its telling me I need permission can you help with this please?

• Jim Covais says:

Hi Kia! I’ve updated the blog post with directions on how to make a copy of the template to your Google Drive. Have fun!

• Luis says:

This is great, I want to use this in my 6th grade classroom. Do you mind if I use this, I figured it would be right to ask because you did a great job and you don’t want people stealing your idea.

• Jim Covais says:

Of course you can use it! I put directions on the template on how to use it. You just have to click file and make a copy. A copy will then be placed in your Google Drive to change however you want.

9. Kendall says:

I would love to use this in my classroom, but the link to the template is not working. Would you mind emailing it to me? Thanks!

10. jewilliams1 says:

This is AWESOME! I’m going to use it to document our baygrass project.