Home & School Connection Newsletter: March 2018
Outside Counseling Resources:
- Henrico County Mental Health: 727-8515
- St. Joseph’s Villa: 553.3226
- Dominion Behavioral Healthcare: 270.1124
- Catholic Charities: 285.5900
- Commonwealth Parenting: http://commonwealthparentingcenter.org
Financial Assistance (rent/utilities):
- St. Michaels: 527-1037
- Catholic Commonwealth Charities HELP: (804) 285-5985
- Capital Area Partnership Uplifting People: (804) 788-0050
- Salvation Army Family Services Assistance: (804) 225-7470
Websites to Help Your Child with Anxiety:
- Safe Harbor: 287.7877
- YMCA: 643.0888
Grief Resources from Full Circle Grief: Richmond’s Bereavement Resource Manual
Books on Adoption: click here!
Internet Safety: http://www.netsmartz.org/Parents
DIAL 211 Virginia: Toll free service for referral information: employment, clothing, food, shelter/housing, medical, childcare, English classes, disabilities, volunteering, etc. in Virginia. Simply dial “2-1-1”.
Parents/Guardians Please Note: While I provide many services for students and their families, I am unable to testify in child custody matters. I am also unable to provide intensive, long-term counseling services to students.