Attention 5th graders and 5th grade parents

Holman Middle School Counseling Director and Principal will be here tomorrow, Jan. 3rd @ 9:00am to talk with our 5th graders about Holman and pass along important information to them.  They will be coming home with 2 flyers (see below) and put them on your refrigerators.

Rising 6th grade Scheduling Meeting for Parents

Thursday, January 11th, 2018 from 6:00-7:00pm or Friday, January 12, 2018 from 9:00-10:00am

Sessions will be held  in the Holman Auditorium.  Please join to learn more about middle school course selection sequencing and the upcoming scheduling process for 6th grade.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Holman MS Curriculum Fair

When:  January 18, 2018

Time:  7:00-8:00pm

Where:  Holman Middle School

Come learn about all of the course options Holman has to offer!  Current students and teachers will be on hand to tell you all about what they are learning and doing in their classes.