Classroom School Counseling Lessons

Classroom School Counseling Lessons

If your child is in Kindergarten, 1st or 2nd grade, they will be learning the PAL rule over the next six weeks.

P-Pay Attention

A-Always work hard

L-Listen carefully

Kindergarten students will work with Ms. Owl to learn about the PAL rule in the classroom.  1st & 2nd grade students will learn about PAL with Mr. Penquin.  Both puppets are fun for the kids to get to know and learn how to be a better student by listening, paying attention and always working hard in the classroom each and every day.

If your child is in grades 3rd, 4th and 5th, your child will be learning homework expectations, study skills and efficient work habits.

Grades 3 & 4 will work with Mr. Bee to learn how to manage time properly, work hard and pay attention/listen.  They will enjoy meeting Mr. Bee, the puppet to help them become better students.

Grade 5 will learn about working together as a team, doing their best work and homework styles through hands-on activities and role-playing.