“Epic is now providing free at-home access to thousands of e-books during school closures! Look for an email invitation to access Epic from home and contact our Innovative Learning Coach, Ms. Capano, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re having any trouble!”
Please read below very carefully!
The county has created learning packets to help keep students learning while we are out for these two weeks. These include some examples of what students would do if we were at school. This includes:
- Performance Task (Supports the Henrico Learner Profile and targeted Standards of Learning)
- Core Content Choice Board of Activities (Various levels or rigor, student chosen experiences)
- Math Connections (Targeted numeracy experiences)
- Reading Connections (Targeted reading and writing experiences)
Please make sure you are signed up for school messenger to keep up with news from the county!
- No School for Students 3/16-3/27